Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Week 6 , already Tuesday football

 Troy scored 55 points in a win over USM last night.

Tonight, I'll go with FIU at home in a 24-20 win over NMSU. Maybe Kohl doesn't toss an INT for the Panthers?



Oct 8, 2026
Correct on FIU getting the W but surprised they  held NMSU to a FG in a 22-3 win. FIU kicked 5 FGs

Tonight, I'll go with USA winning a close one at Ark St
Hollins will toss 2 TD passes for the Jags in a 24-21 win.

Oct 9 2026
A lot more points than I expected and  I was correct on USA
K. Phillips 19 CAR 157 YDS, 4 TD for the Jags in a 56-49 win over Ark St
Hollins tossed 3 TD passes for the winners

Owens tossed 4TDs 418 yards, 2 INTs for the Red Wolves

Oct 10, 2026
Vezza, the CMU QB, leads the team in rushing. Bobcats will slow him down enough for a home victory. Ohio 24 CMU 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 6 , already Tuesday football

 Troy scored 55 points in a win over USM last night. Tonight, I'll go with FIU at home in a 24-20 win over NMSU. Maybe Kohl doesn't ...